Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome to the Hidden Healer Project 2012-2013!!!

As a psychologist and equine-inspired healing coach, I, like many others, have discovered that horses are amazing healers capable of helping us transform our deepest wounds and call forth our greatest selves!

I'm always surprised, although by now I shouldn't be!, that I can walk into any plain old boarding barn, show arena, or backyard pasture and discover there a Hidden Healer- a horse who will offer to partner with me to help me shift into my Best Self.

All over the world, there are similar horses, awaiting the opportunity to be seen for who they really are- Healers capable of transforming the Human Heart!

In fact, the Horses have shown me a vision for a world where ALL ARE SEEN FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE! And even more, where EVERY BEING, of all sizes, shapes, and body types- can be appreciated for the gifts they bring through their very essence

Imagine that world! Yummy!

The Horses are now asking us to co-create this vision into a reality!  Will you join in?

To move toward this vision of a soul to soul, heart to heart world, where Horses can be seen for who they are, where interested horses are offered the opportunity to partner with humans on a level where healing takes place naturally- we are doing a year-long prject called The Hidden Healer.

By sharing the journey of one such previously hidden horse, we hope to raise awareness that many horses are healers in an equine body simply waiting for you to discover what they wish to offer YOU.

And by partnering with a retiring Thoroughbred racehorse, we hope to highlight that these Hidden Healers can be found everywhere, all around us, even in the most unlikely places, when you open your heart to SEE.

So join us for an exciting adventure as we share the journey of one race horse from the end of his racing career as he transitions into a new life as a Healing Horse at the Happily Ever After Holistic Healing Horse Ranch, outside of Denver, CO!




**Have you unexpectedly met a Hidden Healer yourself? Where? How did you know? Please share a comment! Your experience uplifts others!!!

Don't miss an update on the Hidden Healers Journey! Sign up (enter your email in the right hand column) to get updates emailed directly to your inbox and stay inspired on the journey of heart-centered healing with horses!

3 comments:

Dr. Jenn and the Healing Herd said...

Meet the horse who unexpectedly shared with me the vision of a world where we see each other for who we really are! This was my first meeting with this gorgeous white arab mare and she was a Hidden Healer INDEED! Head on over to the Equi-Heart Pledge Blog to hear the story here:
http://equiheartpledge.blogspot.com/2012/01/vision-for-2012-from-horse.html

Greg said...

Thanks for posting your journey with your new hidden healer. I'm looking forward to seeing how he morphs from a race horse into a healing horse!

deb said...

My hidden healer was a stray cat who had been rescued from a friend of a friend. While staying with my friend, the cat and I learned to communicate in such a way that she would sit "on request" if she wanted what I was offering. I was able to hold her, while standing up, when previously she did not like that. We did this together by learning each other's language -by voice and body expressions. Previously, I had been a pet-sitter, and had learned a lot from the animals in my charge; learning Tellington-Touch facillitated this for me. Prior to this, having custody of my sister's cat taught me so much about cats. Due to her unique love, I no longer think of myself as just a "horse and dog" person! It's with great gratitude that I am introduced to these refreshing ways of being with animals that I have longed for since childhood. I learned of your site through publicity for the Tele-Summit. Thank you!